Updated March 2, 2023
A mask or face covering is no longer required to enter the building!
We require our guests to be either fully vaccinated
have a negative COVID test with the past 24 hours.
We have rapid tests available at the office for a fee of $20.00
Call us at 312-266-0044 to schedule your appointment.
We are actively trying to reduce the exposure of people to COVID-19. While our office complies with State Health Department and CDC guidelines to prevent the spread of COVID-19, we cannot make any guarantees.
Our staff are vaccinated, boosted, symptom-free and, to the best of their knowledge, are not presently sick with COVID-19. However, since we are a place of public accommodation, other persons (including other patients) could be infected, with or without their knowledge. We are pre-screening patients by phone prior to the visit by asking about recent travel history and current health.
Temporary loss of taste and smell can still happen, but it has become less common with the Omicron variant and subvariants. Other symptoms may include fever, chills, fatigue, muscle or body aches, sore throat, nausea or vomiting and diarrhea.
If you have these symptoms stay home and contact your primary care physician.
Please get vaccinated and boosted.
Our new procedures at the office:
- Our office will email you before your visit to ask some screening questions and you will be asked the same questions again when you arrive.
- We have Purell hand sanitizer that we will ask you to use when you enter the office and as often as you need.
- We will take your temperature, pulse and oxygen level.
- We try to limit one patient in the office at a time. This will allow for social distancing and give us ample time to disinfect the office between patients.
- When you arrive, please call us at 312-266-0044 and wait before coming into the reception area. We will contact you so you can be seated for treatment.
- Patients are asked to not bring others in the dental practice unless absolutely necessary. If someone accompanies a patient, they will be asked to wait in their vehicle and we can call them when you are finished. If they must stay, they will be asked to sit in the room in which you are treated while wearing a mask.
- We will have you rinse with 1.5% hydrogen peroxide for 1 minute.
- We will continue to autoclave our instruments to provide clean sterile instruments for procedures & continue to have a third party perform weekly spore testing to assure sterilization of instruments.
- We will be using high filtration masks (KN95/N95), face shields and disposable gowns when necessary.
- Some intraoral procedures will be performed using an IsoVac to minimize aerosols.
- We have added hands free hand washing stations in each room.
- We have added Germicidal UV and 2 HEPA filtration units in each treatment room to reduce the aerosols present.
Thank you and stay safe.